Add me as "new list member"

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Add me as "new list member"
From: mumsy <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 11:41:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm Eric Mumford, I'm 21 (22 on Nov 3), I'm a senior electrical
engineering student at RPI in Troy, NY and I own two MkIV's.  I
originally got my '79 last May and fixed it up and got it on the road,
but I blew the engine out.  So I bought a '76 a couple months ago in
hopes of doing an engine transplant only to find out the engine in the
'76 was shot too.  The guy who sold me the '76 is giving me another
block for free so that I may have something to rebuild.

For more details on the story and pictures, go to my web page and click
on "My midget" or something like that.

eric
--
            Eric C. Mumford <=> mumford@rpi.edu