Re: This list and us...

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: This list and us...
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 21:38:21 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank Clarici wrote:
> Truth of the matter is that Spridget people are "REAL" down to earth
> friendly people. The following is a quote from a good friend of mine who
> owns a big Healey. It was said at Sprite Bash 93.
>
> "You Sprite guys are truly genuine down to earth people, you take parts
> off you own car to fix a total strangers car! You can open someone elses
> bonnet with out them having a fit!  Nobody is trying to stab anyone in
> the back. And you have fun with your little cars!"

Frank,

I am in total agreement with these words of wisdom - I have encountered
more helpful, considerate, caring people since I began the work on my
Midget about 8 months ago, (you are amoung them!) than I can name!!!

Thanks for your suggestions and being there to help.

Respectfully;

Kevin Valentine