Keep the piece

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Keep the piece
From: mathysj@kenyon.edu
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:12:06 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I wrote the note last night inquiring as to whether the late midgets (75-79)
were commonly called "spridgets".  I know that the sprites went out of
production in the late 60's (please don't correct this with a note to the
list, I am sure someone knows and I could find out if I took the time to look
it up - it actually has very little to do with the intent of this note).

The information tranfer from owners of the rubber bumper midgets to "spridget
owners generally works in one direction.  I, generally, am the beneficiary of
the information from "old warhorses" like Frank Clarici III - the spritenut!!

The internet is a great device for communication among those few individuals in
the world whos' soul is set free by dropping the hood on "some of the smallest
Little British Cars ever produced."  I feel lucky to count myself among this
group.  When you pass me on the road, you'll know its me by the sunburnt face,
bugs in the teeth and I'll wave at you 'til my arm falls off.

  Lucky to be in central Ohio in the fall,

  Go Fast MG

  Jeff