Re: Sprite V8

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sprite V8
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:26:51 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A V8 in these little cars?  Sheesh! I have always joked that, if an
engine like that were installed, I would have a car that did tricks.
Like "Roll Over."  Just push the pedal and the torque would do the rest!
Roll bars would NOT be an option...rather standard equipment!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/