Re: CD-ROM MANUAL

To: <mathysj@kenyon.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: CD-ROM MANUAL
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:27:26 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To keep shop keyboards from getting greasy  - Wrap the entire thing in
Saran Wrap  and type right through it. When it gets grubby - peel off and
dispose of it. I learned this from a friend of mine who did this in Desert
Storm to keep sand out of keyboards. This also works well for coffee,
crumbs, childrens grubby hands etc.

Phil Vanner

----------
> From: mathysj@kenyon.edu
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: CD-ROM MANUAL
> Date: Tuesday, October 21, 1997 2:59 PM
>
> >Those of you who migrated from the healeys list will remember the thread
about
> >putting a Healey manual on CD-ROM.  Well Mini Mania just released a
workshop
> >manual for the Mini on some form of electronic media. Their add says
"Disk"
> >but it most likely is a CD.  The price is $29.95.  Maybe they will do
the
> >Spridgets next.  We can always hope. When the Mini Mania owner gets back
from
> >the U.K. I will ask if there are plans for the Spridgets. I will pass on
> >anything that I find out.
>

>   Sounds like you have a well-equipped garage . . . including a
computer!!
> How do you prevent getting greasy fingerprints on the keyboard and on the
CD?