Re: Midgets

To: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Subject: Re: Midgets
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 16:00:09 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
 so
>why not, join the family, have a beer, and just promise you won;t make
>me feeel to bad about my 948cc engine OK?
>
>Greg
>'62 MG Midget

Greg, I finished 5th overall in the MG race at Mosport this year in my 948cc
midget, in a field of about 30 MGA,s TD's, TC, etc.  So we can do a little
bit of good, if only keep going longer than the other guy's!  Although I
admit I don't know how high I rev'ed the motor in the dragrace to the flag
on the last lap - my tach only goes to 8,000, and it was firmly pinned - not
even bouncing!