Spridget Web Sites

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spridget Web Sites
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 22:10:55 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I would like to start a thread for Spridget sites on the web. Actually it does
not have to be just Spridgets it could be all British cars or any interesting
related sites that you have found in you browsing. However I would like this
list  to be sites that are worth more than one visit.  So a web site with a
great picture of a special car would only be worth a message to the "spridget"
list, not inclusion on the list of permanent sites. I will kick it off with a
few and we will see where it goes. You should be able to cut and paste any
sites directly to the "Address" line in your browser. If no one else is
interested in this stuff we can kill it and anybody with a good web site can
send it directly to me.

Larry Miller

------------------------------
Les Myers Sprite Site (The Best)

http://www.probe.net/~lmyer/contents.htm
------------------------------
British Sprite Site

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/sprite/
------------------------------
This is the USA mirror link directly to the USA-Parts For Sale on the MG site.
You can also get to it through the MG home page if it is ever moved.

http://193.132.29.14/cgi-bin/gen4mg?runprog=imgclass&runstatus=detail&mailto=n
one&country=USA&adsection=Parts+for+Sale&access=
------------------------------
This is the Mini Mania main page, not their home page

http://www.minimania.com/frame_New_stuff.html
------------------------------
MG Home Page

http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/
------------------------------
Lots of good info on British cars. The car lists are located here

http://www.autox.team.net
------------------------------
Source for British nuts and bolts(parts)

http://www.britishworks.com/
------------------------------
A website put together by enthusiasts to serve as a centralized resource for
British-car info on the Internet.
(Their words not mine)

http://www.britishcars.com
Moss(parts)