RE: computers and midget repari

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: computers and midget repari
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:42:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I don't think that's such a good idea.  You'd probably have to stack some
manuals on top of the monitor to get the same height as the jack stand on
the other side, which would tend to block the air vents on the top.  You'd
void the warranty on the monitor for sure!  ;^)

A better option wold be to use one of those high-tech monitors that is
about 1" across, that flips down in front of one eye.  Looks like a normal
monitor floating in front of you.  Last I looked, they didn't cost too much
more than a complete new MGB bodyshell from Moss! (Obligatory MG content)

Chris