re:sleeved cylinders

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re:sleeved cylinders
From: Janet and Steve <jkmtsh@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 18:32:37 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,
I have had two Sprite brake-clutch-combo master cylinders,
a BJ8 clutch master and slave cylinder resleeved in brass
by White Post in Va.. I installed new kits when they were returned and all work
like new.  I think the disk brake Bugeye
has the firmest brake pedal I have ever had in a Sprite. They
are currently charging $50 per sleeve and $8 shipping. The
turn-around is 1 day. They come back looking like new. Two years ago at British
Car day here in Md. I talked to their rep and he thought they would have no
trouble  sleeving a 7/8 bore down to 3/4.
No financial interest in White Post, just a satisfied customer.
Steve