Brake Pad Upgrade

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake Pad Upgrade
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 11:14:39 PDT
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>From what I've had in the 6 months I've owned my 63 Midget braking wise
is a sense of anticipation, compared to my BMW with antilock power
brakes. I've found the standard disc brakes to be adequate, but overall
when driving the car I am just more aware. Especially since everything
else on the road is bigger than me. The mintex pads from what I've read
last longer, I don't know wether or not they will increase stopping
power.

Fred Krampits
1963 Midget MK I (100% original and loving it)