engine hoist

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: engine hoist
From: mathysj@kenyon.edu
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:29:07 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chuck,

 I'd say the wooden A-frame sounds like the best idea to me.  If you figure
that you need the engine hoist for the weekend, then  $45x3 = $135 is the
budget for the job as I count it.  Regardless, don't skimp on the safety
features of whatever you choose.

  Man, I'd hate to think that was looking to save $50-75 as I was shelling out
bucks to replace a crushed oil pan (sump) or cracked manifold  . . . I'll stop.

  I like to think I have some skills and a good dose of ingenuity, but all of
the good self-deprocating stories I tell are when I didn't use a damn bit of
common sense.  Like the time . . .

  Good Luck, Wishin' I had a 5-speed in Ohio,

  Jeff