Re: Pulling Engine -- ideas?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pulling Engine -- ideas?
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:10:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All I have ever done is put a lawn timber across the engine, drape a
chain over the timber and under the engine, get two people to pull and
one to direct traffic, and out it comes.  I did take the head off as
well as the oil pan/pump and disconnected it from the tranny first, but
it worked!

adrian

--
email:  adrian@icx.net