information and thanks for a great source of information from all list m

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: information and thanks for a great source of information from all list members
From: Leo Speichinger <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 12:40:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
First does anybody out there have the secret formula needed to convert
factory part numbers for fastners to actual dimensions ie. 1/4 x 3" 28
threads per inch.

Second I wish to say thanks for the invaluable help with information
needed with my restoration, sometimes it seems that walls arise and
people from the list always come up with an answer and offer their
assistance without fail, they are greatley appreciated and seldom
recognized!!!!! Called A-H Spares what a great bunch of people.

Third. Usual disclamers no intrest in below vehicles just seen the ads
and thought I would pass them on.
(1) 61 A-H bugeye 1098 motor, been in family since 1966, $2250.00 (214)
321-7401

(2) Talked to below Owner and car has been repainted ,not original and
int. redone, no rubber mats. 1961 Bugeye/ 53k orig miles, origg drive
train, $8750.00 (817) 868-9986 or (972) 647-2981 ext. 361

Ps.Bruce ,my wife just gave me a priority mail envelope. Be getting
together with you.