Re: Vegetarian Meat Loaf

To: sunbeam@tir.com, majordomo@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys-digest@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Vegetarian Meat Loaf
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 07:33:51 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< Where are there five different Healey pages? (My interest is in that there
may be
 more Sunbeam pages to peddle my parts on - not read more of the same
blather! >>

Jeff, I really don't believe that sort of Flesh & Blood can raise the
Cholesterol level too much.  The blood pressure and stress level may rise but
I can deal with that.

Back to the business at hand.  The usual address, mail to:

 majordomo@autox.team.net

Anything in the subject box so it will go through:

in the main body type only the words:

british-cars

healeys-digest

spridgets

vintage-race

newletters

healeys

I suppose you can do this in one email but I did it in five separate ones.
 You can then check what lists you are on by again sending
majordomo@autox.team.net an email and put only the word    which    in the
body of the post.  He will list the mailing lists you are on.  As usual there
will be a reply with an authentication code for each list that you will have
to reply to for confirmation that you really want to be included in the list.

If you chose to accept this assignment and are caught.  I will disavow all
knowledge of the act.

Ron