Re: Speedo cables

To: "Adrian Jones" <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>, "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Speedo cables
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 20:12:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Adrian -
The inner cable can be removed from the outer housing.  The cable should be
lubricated, and it has a collar on the speedo end that prevents the
lubricant from spiralling into the gauge, as well as preventing the cable
from backing out of the gauge.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain