Re: SU dashpot and crank venting

To: <phillipp@cfw.com>
Subject: Re: SU dashpot and crank venting
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 18:31:02 -0500
Cc: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>, "Sprite list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm off to the Haynes manual.  Both sections of the tube are in place, the
aero effects seem send some of it backward to the tailpipe.  This is the
first time I've bought a car already restored, and, even though I knew the
guy,  it really stinks when you don't know exactly how it went together.
Ron Soave
'61 Bugeye