RE: "Good old days"

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: "Good old days"
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 97 19:01:38 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
What were "the good old days"?  Those were the days when you could go
into a junkyard period!  I know of only one junkyard within a 50 mile radius
and it covers about 1/2 acre, asked about a 79/82 Datsun 210 tranny and was
laughed at. How about a chrome shop, I don't recall even seeing any adds in
Hemmings for one in California. There used to be three in my local area. Worst
of all, this place (Monterey California) used to be a meca for sports cars,
every other garage did LBC's. Not a one left (but still lots of LBC's) and
only one British car shop,  the Jag dealer. Closest known LBC shop is 50 miles
away.

Larry Miller