[Fwd: Midget Fender]

To: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: [Fwd: Midget Fender]
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 14:13:32 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Guys and Gals,

I THOUGHT that I might have FINALLY tracked down a right front fender for my
Sprite; unfortunately, it turns out this guy has a late Midget fender.  If any
of you guys need this, replies to Ray Osborn
ray@vintagejag.com.

All the usual disclaimers and stuff.  He has some MGA and MGB stuff as well.

Patton "wishing he had the fender he bought in July, but it still isn't here"
Dickson

--
67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV

My Spritepage can be found at...
http://www.GEOCITIES.COM/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html

The Spridget Bulletin Board and Discussion Group...
Java is NO LONGER NEEDED!!!
http://www.GEOCITIES.COM/TheTropics/Shores/1256/newsgroup.html