Re: The Toyota 5-speed kit

To: Sprite list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: The Toyota 5-speed kit
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:20:49 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Patton,
as you noted correctly, the Toyota kit is much more expensive and it
also requires some major cutting and welding.
I think that if the kit by Rivergate (as sold by MM) were available in
the UK, the Toyota and Ford kit makers might go out of business.
I heard that the Datsun 210 was not sold in Europe and thus the
transmissions are not available there.
Ulix