looking for engine

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: looking for engine
From: Miq Millman <miq@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:31:45 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've finally decided that I'd rather make Frankensprite into a BMC powered
vehicle rather than a rotary monster.  I sold the ported 12.5B rotary
recently to a fellow that wants to drop it into a Porsche 914.  So now I'm
on the look out for a 1275.

If anyone out there knows of a good running or not rebuildable 1275 thats
not too far from the Pacific Northwest, plese send the info my way.

I'd also accept titled non running chrome bumpered sprites with the right
engine as a donor car if needed.

For the non old timers, Frankensprite is a Mk II 1962 sprite with mazda rx7
gsl rear end (discs+ lsd) and a triumph gt6 front suspension/brakes
currently rolling chassis.  I had planned on putting in a rotary, but
decided that I wouldn't have any fun places to use it.  At least with a
sprite engine I can go to sprite events, I know it's not legal for a good
many racing events, but I don't plan on being competitive, just getting
seat time.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com