RE: It's not a matter of money, Trevor

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: It's not a matter of money, Trevor
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 97 18:33:33 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I tend to agree with Fred. I would be willing to pay more for quality stuff
but at the same time I don't want to be ripped off by a vendor professing to
have better quality parts and in reality selling the same junk as Moss, or
worse yet, actually getting the part from Moss himself.  I have seen this
happen.  I want to know that it is a quality part and this is hard to do
without actually buying the particular part from a particular vendor and then
returning it when not satisfied, or relying on this list for the impressions
of someone that has already tried it.  The the stuff you get from various
suppliers is not all the same so price shopping is impossible.  I think the
overall quality of parts has a lot to do with the image of the marque.  People
tend to think of Spridgets as a lower class of car and that the owners are
cheaper than they are demanding.  I have purchased very little from Moss that
I have been satisfied with and will not buy from them again.  I have been
mostly satisfied with VB and Mini Mania my two main suppliers but still send
stuff back that is of poor quality.

Larry Miller

Larry Miller