Re: 5 speed conversion

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, tobisj@aud.alcatel.com
Subject: Re: 5 speed conversion
From: Willy Briones <Wilfredo.Briones@Ebay.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:20:13 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes - was trying to take that other part of the yoke - darn!  Just
got back from MiniMania - the instructions misled me - it said yokes
- spelled plural!

You're right, Shawn - after you take out the u-joint - the portion to
the tranny is all you need to get back yout $120 core!

Willy
soon to be '60 BugEye
73 Midget clamoring for some attention