Re: Mostly Oriental Substandard Stuff

To: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mostly Oriental Substandard Stuff
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:53:52 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry G. Miller wrote:

> I for one, have stopped buying from Moss just on principle.
>
> Larry Miller

Larry,

Me too, I don't even get their newsletter anymore.
I once called them up to complain and they actually laughed at me.
Jennifer was her name.
I met Goldberg (or Goldman) whatever the CEO of Moss was back in 92.
He was talking to me about parts when I told him anywhere but Moss, then
he told me who he was and said "I'll personally look into it"
Guess what, he never did.
I will continue to bash Moss, hell I even have Tee shirts and buttons
that say Mostly Oriental Substandard Sh*t and I where them whenever the
Moss Motor home is at an event.
I guess a Moss part is better then no part at all but I for one would
gladly pay for a QUALITY part.
JC Whitney sells Taiwan chrome stuff for 1/4th the price of Moss, same
stuff go figure? And when a $5 chrome mirror pits in a year, well you
buy cheap, you get cheap. Now that same mirror from Moss for more than
$20 and it too pits in a year, now I'm mad!

thanks for letting me vent too.
been there, bought that, and made up my own tee shirts.
--
Frank Clarici
Too many Sprites