Re: sorry anyway

To: "Shawn J. Tobin" <tobisj@aud.alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: sorry anyway
From: Pete & Caroline Phillips <phillipp@cfw.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:15:37 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Don't listen to this guy. I was at the Austin-Healey Conclave in 1977,
when No other than Donald Healey said, " The Sprite was his favorite of
all the cars they built". Need I say it didn't set too well with the Big
Healey owners, but later we were accepted as Healey owners and welcomed
into the clubs.

Pete Phillips
61 Bugeye
Waynesboro, VA