Re: Tallest and Heaviest Midget Owners

To: "Fred Krampits" <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tallest and Heaviest Midget Owners
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:06:31 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fred
 I also like the extra elbow room in a side-curtained car but they're not
as good for the very tall. The windscreen is a bit shorter and the steering
wheel is larger. I have a friend who is 6'8" and he cannot sit in the
driver's seat because his legs don't fit down the tunnel without bending
and the wheel gets in the way. The only time he's been in the passenger
seat it looked absolutely hysterical. His entire head wasn't above the
windsheild, but it looked to be close. Some day I've got to get a picture.

Phil Vanner
'61 Midget