RE: zerk fittings

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: zerk fittings
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 08:02:07 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes!  I have the extra fittings on mine, and it seems to make it easier to
get the fulcrum pin properly lubed.  Doing it only through the original
fitting requires that those cork seals between the kingpin and the a-arm be
nearly perfect, which they rarely are.  Mine are just drilled and tapped,
but I was careful not to crank the fitting in too hard.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net