Re: For PDLJMPR Readers (Spridget Site)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: For PDLJMPR Readers (Spridget Site)
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 06:29:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In the middle of all my house-buying mess, I am sort of re-doing Midget
Web (link in signature) with more maps and with frames (since I can't
work on the Midget until I get a home for it).  I would be interested in
the results of your "query" about browsers and stuff.  Thanks!

adrian

--
email:  adrian@icx.net

"How about going back to sleep for