Re: Useful Internet Addresses

To: Trummel <trummel@caa.army.mil>
Subject: Re: Useful Internet Addresses
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 11:11:13 -0600
Cc: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Reid,

Try my links page.
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/links.html

It's mostly Spridgets, but there is some big Healey, and a few general
links.  I have a bunch of parts sources in there as well.

I hope it helps,
Patton

--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html