Christmas list

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Christmas list
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 15:53:51 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff,

Santa brought me Vizards book last Christmas.  VB still has it in their
latest catalog.  It is the second edition, published in 1989, reprinted in
1995, if that's any help.

Regards,   Adrian

Message text written by "Editors, Molecular Vision"
>My wife is begging me to write up my Christmas list. I'd like to put
Viazrd's "Tuning the BL A-Series Engine" and Geoff Healey's "More Frogeyes,
Sprites, and Midgets" in the list. What are the lastest edition
plublication dates? The only listing I find for Vizrd is 1989, but I
thought there was a more recent edition.
<