Re: Question for the List

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Question for the List
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 17:58:14 -0500 (EST)
Cc: HeyPaulaSu@aol.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My wife, Paula, was in Europe with a school group when I bought my '67 AH
Sprite Mark IV, Vicky, for $400.  She was rusty, wouldn't start, had been
stripped out inside, and sat there looking pretty sad when I led Paula to the
basement to see "a Surprise".   Sensing my excitement, and knowing my long
admiration of British sports cars (having previously owned a TR4 and a brand
new '66 AH 3000), she showed remarkable interest in Vicky.

As the project has progressed, she has taken more interest, and has
wholeheartedly supported my time and our expenses in completing the
restoraton project.  Every birthday and Christmas, she is delighted to center
my gifts around car parts and tools, and is anxious to follow my progress.
 She is even highly supportive of buying another project to follow Vicky:  An
AH 3000.  And she anxiousy awaits the day we will take Vicky on her maiden
voyange to the restored English village of Rugby in the east Tennessee
mountains.

Here's to you, Paula.  Thank you!!!!!!!!   8^)

-------David