RE: Question for the list.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Question for the list.
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 12:30:48 -0500
Cc: "'mgkotting@juno.com'" <mgkotting@juno.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow Listers -

By the time my darling became my bride, she was aware of my passion for
sports cars.  It would have been tough for her to miss, since it sorta runs
in my family.  She was comfortable with that, so long as my passion for her
was greater.  (It was, and is!)

Her enthusiasm for our MG is dampened only by the fact that she can't
really drive it comfortably!  We have taken the time to figure out how to
enjoy the hobby together, and it's been worth it.  Some things (like parts
swaps) she's not really into, others (like rallies in the countryside, and
the people we meet) she enjoys.  I have some of the same kind of trade-offs
with things she likes to do.

Work on the marriage/relationship.  Get that right, and the
British-car-hobby thing will take care of itself.

BTW: Anybody have any ideas on how to arrange an MG Midget to accommodate
both 4'11" and 5'11" drivers? (NOT at the same time!)  <grin>

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net