Re: Side curtain bag?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Side curtain bag?
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 00:32:48 -0600
Cc: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Frank Clarici wrote:

> Ask any upholstorer, they can make a simple bag with a seperator piece
> in the middle and a web with a buckle on it. Maybe even talk to your
> wife and see if her sewing skills are up to snuff. Vinyl is available at
> any fabric store so are the buckles,velcro,snaps, or what ever to make a
> flap.

Along that same vein, I was given a top boot that had the stitching falling
apart in in.  The local shoe shop wa able to resew all the seams (and
replace the rotten fabric part and 2 missing snaps) for me for ~$25.

It looks as good as new, except they shined the vinyl with whatever spray
(PAINT) they use to recondition vinyl, and now all my snaps are BLACK.  I
just haven't gotten far enough down the ever growing to-do list to polish
that stuff off.

--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html