Re: Tonneau Cover

To: "Nolan, Michael F." <MICHAEL_NOLAN@cuusa.com>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Cover
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 10:02:48 -0600
Cc: "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Since I never used my tonneau in the rain, I'll replace the word
watertight to water resistant, and the rolbar would drastically reduce
that resistance.  To many places for the water to leak in.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html