Motor selection

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Motor selection
From: jim wright <wrightjg@the-bridge.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 21:45:42 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This is my first time, please be patient.

Looking for a rebuildable 1275 for my 65 Sprite.  Have a friend who has
a boneyard in WI, visited him last week.  He pulled-up interchangeable
1275's from Hollanders' online.  The list follows:

'66 Austin America, late MKII
'67-73 Austin America MK II
'67-74 Midget MK III
 and of course 67-71 Sprite MK IV

Any comments would be appreciated, especially anyone with experience
with these swaps, looking for something that will bolt to my 65 ribcage.
Les from PUDLJMPR suggested the 67-71 Sprite, there was no current
availability in my 5 state area (MN, WI, IA, ND, SD).

Thank you,

Jim