Re: PDLJMPR IRC chat night..

To: "Les Myer" <lmyer@qtm.net>, "Lancer7676" <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR IRC chat night..
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 16:55:56 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Got Patton's message early in the day as well (home sick with a wicked case
of the flu; While it was an interesting way to lose 7 pounds in a hurry,
I'd get a shot if you can).  Didn't realize it lasted quite that long.
This dislocated New Yorker will be joining chat after Seinfeld from now
on...

Ron