Re: see-thru clutch line

To: "Shawn J. Tobin" <tobisj@aud.alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: see-thru clutch line
From: Dave Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:26:48 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
1500's  I have worked on (all three mine) have the barbed end (connecting
to master cylinder and slave) and red translucent tubing (I think it is
original)
I replaced it with white PVC tubing, similar in flexibility,  which is
also translucent (gives a good view of the bubbles inside when you bleed
the system)
49 cents a foot at the hardware store.

dave