Re: Speedbleeders

To: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Speedbleeders
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:56:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I went to their site. They allow you to order, then pay when only after the
parts arrive and you have made sure that they fit and work. WOW! What a
deal.

My question is, does anyone know the bleeder screw sizes (front and rear)
for a 1965 Sprite (e.g., 3/8 x 24, 10 mm x 1.5 etc.)? The sizing must be
submitted with the order.

Jeff Boatright   Sprite MkIII   >-Safety Fast!->     __@_\__
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/sprite.html