Sprite Parts Needed

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite Parts Needed
From: GMari58175 <GMari58175@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 16:57:30 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry to blast the list and apologize if I am breaking net-protocol...but
since the PDLJMPR want ads section has been down I hope you folks can help.
Am looking for a few parts.  These are for an early MKII Sprite (AN6).   Parts
must be either NOS or really excellent used.  Please let me know if you can
supply any of these parts and how much you want for it/them.  Thanks   george
marinos  NJ
                           BMC #                Lucas#
Wiper Switch        BHA 4237             34426

Choke Control       AHA 5676
(Mixture control assembly)

Heater Switch        BHA 4245

Screen Washer      37H 9730