Re: "centre lock alloy wheels" which are 13" X 5"

To: "Shawn J. Tobin" <tobisj@aud.alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: "centre lock alloy wheels" which are 13" X 5"
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 13:12:21 +0200
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Shawn J. Tobin wrote:

> Evangelos,
> Thanks for the info.  I'd love to have a set of 13X5 since I'm
> not racing and don't want to flare my newly done bodywork.  I'll
> check Moss UK .
>
> BTW, what's anthracite?  Coal?

Shawn,
from what I can make out in the catalogue,
Anthracite is a coal-like hue, grey (not too dark)
and very very shiny, a lot more so than the other "Silver"
(matt) colour.

They both look great as there is a silver round plate
around the periphery of the splines with 8 nice shiny
bolts...remind me of chariot wheels from "Ben Hur"..!!!

Really expensive though, at UKP 96.00 a piece...

Regards
66 Evangelos
66 Sprite