Re: How do I get that switch out

To: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Subject: Re: How do I get that switch out
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 14:08:34 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Christopher,

Don't cut it.  I believe this is made out of "un-obtainium".  The wire
is held in place by a small 10-32 screw/nut.  Cut this it can be
replaced.  It is most likely on top where it is hard to reach.  Try
breaking the Screw with a pair of pliers by bending it back and forth.

Rick

52  MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (Wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)
http://www.softcom.net/users/walters