Re: Engine Reconditioning

To: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Reconditioning
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 17:04:45 +0000
Cc: Daryl May <mayfam@sprynet.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Les,

I'm glad you spoke up, I thought I was the only one lost on this thread.
I just did this on the Frogeye 1275, and had to have them installed and
line bored to make sure they were in true alignment.   The only seal I
see is on the timing chain cover for the crank???

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, XJ12C (Wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)

BTW will try to make the chat tomorow AKA Prodical.