Speed Bleeders

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Speed Bleeders
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 23:17:54 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers,

I received my speed bleeders the other day with a note saying please pay for
them.

The owner of the company used to own a Bugeye.
Anyway, I installed them in a new/rebuilt system and used silicone brake fluid.
I did all the bleeding by myself, no pedal pumping wife or kid. After an initial
shot of air to get the fluid to each wheel cylinder I replaced the stock
bleeders
with a speed bleeder, followed the instructions, pumped the pedal a few times,
closed the speed bleeders and I have brakes!

They work!    I'm happy!   Try them!  http://www.speedbleeder.com
--
Frank Clarici
Too many Sprites