Suspension ban posting

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Suspension ban posting
From: FunE4MG <FunE4MG@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 17:15:46 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear Friends,
Earlier today, I posted a wake up call to the list regarding suspension
modifications legislation pending before the Colorado State legislature.  I
mistakenly identified SEMA as the Specialty Equipment Manufacturing
Association. I regret any inconvenience this may have caused.  SEMA actually
stands for Specialty Equipment Market Association, and these people are a
group of aftermarket car parts makers, and sellers....Hot Rodders are quite
used to seeing SEMA stickers, logos and endorsements on the parts they
purchase....like homeowners are used to seeing UL on stuff they buy for use at
home.

I also failed to supply the address of the SEMA homepage where this info came
from. So here goes.      http://www.SEMA.org

As far as the RUMOR mill goes, any "Rumor" of legislation that affects how a
person can or cannot use his or her motor vehilcle should be of interest to us
all.  Eternal Vigilence is the price of freedom, even at the local level. Keep
an eye open!

Tom