Sprite Mk1 part needed

To: "'gio@sprynet.com'" <gio@sprynet.com>
Subject: Sprite Mk1 part needed
From: "Storrs, Gary" <GStorrs@MediaOne.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 12:40:09 -0500
Cc: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim,

I have a 1960 Sprite.  It's pretty complete but there is one part I
haven't been able to find.  Maybe you can help.  It is a cable
stop/holder.  This particular piece is located in the middle of a
bracket which connects the original air filters used on the original 1
1/8th inch SUs.  The cable (can't remember if it's the choke or
throttle) passes through this piece and between the air filters before
reaching the carburetors.  Since most cars are usually missing the
original carbs,  this piece has proven difficult to locate.  Any help
would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Gary Storrs
 1960 AH Sprite Mk1
 1965 Triumph TR4A