Re: Vibrations (and not so good...)

To: "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Vibrations (and not so good...)
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 09:51:56 -0800
Cc: dwatson@feist.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You might halo have your whell balance and alignment checked.  I've had
similar problems on other cars that were the result of loosing one of
those lovely wheel weights.  They get knocked off, or sometomes the
local idiots steal them.  (A friend of mine knew a fellow who sotle the
wheel weights off police cars to make lead soldiers)

Greg