Re: Midget interior questions....(originality?)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midget interior questions....(originality?)
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 14:01:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I gave up on originality awhile ago and am going for what I like.  Which
includes painting my '75 Midget "Black Tulip," and going with a tan
carpet kit from Pep Boys (custom made for $120). And if I get bored and
want to do other things to it, such as (things that have crossed my
mind) air conditioning (there was an article in British Car Mag about
someone doing this not long ago), power windows (it can probably be
done), or whatever, I will!  :-)

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/