Shipping to Europe from USA (alsmost no LBC content)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shipping to Europe from USA (alsmost no LBC content)
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:22:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hate to put this out to the list...but Evangelos mail won't go thru to
him directly for some reason..keeps coming back!  Stop reading now unless
you have some knowledge of shipping from USA to Europe.

Evangelos

I can build a crate for $20 of materials.  It is small enough that one
sheet of 3/4 " plywood and some 2x4's should do it.  I have no idea where
to go for shipping.  Although Richmond does have a port!!

It certainly is doing me no good here....I cannot vouch for its
condition.  Head is off (but included, carbs , manifold, associated
"stuff".  I will be happy to pull stuff apart and measure thing if
someone can tell me what to measure/inspect.  Supposedly it was running
when it came out of the car...weren't they all?

Where did you get your shipping info when you went overseas?  Has anyone
on the list dealt with shipping stuff (heavy stuff like blocks and such)
overseas?

Ric Bergstrom
Richmond, VA
1973 Midget       1974 Midget (masquerqading as a box of parts and a bare
chassis)