build your own Eezibleed for less than $10

To: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Craig & Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Subject: build your own Eezibleed for less than $10
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 14:38:03 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

The other night during the pdljmpr chat, we were talking about the
eezibeeds, and that I had seen a build it yourself kit on the net.

Well today I found the link, but it was down.  I had printed the set of
instructions, worked up by some guy named Jay Tilton.  They are pretty
good.

If anyone is interested, I could probablly type them up.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html