Re: Sprite in the Snow!

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Sprite in the Snow!
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:22:37 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
RWD/ Front engine cars are notorious for poor handling on snow and ice,
even big old american iron has those problems.  When I was a kid in
Montreal my neighbour used to put 4 50lb bags of sand in his trunk every
fall, and the car he drove could probably have gotten a 2 digit hull
number form the US navy.

Now and 1400lb car, RWD with a fron engine, is going to have very little
weight on the rear wheels, yeah I think it would be a hairy ride if you
were used to driving a FWD or 4x4 in the snow.

Greg