Spridget Owners who are Law Enforcement Officers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget Owners who are Law Enforcement Officers
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 98 9:43:15 PST
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Guys & Gals:
Something I've noticed that George, Nory, and Brian are in Law
Enforcement. The first Moss flyer I got had a story of a Triumph Owner
who when stuck with wet ignition on the Blue Ridge Parkway, the police
officer that offered assistance remarked he owned a Midget.

Is Spridget ownership a recreational activity that provides excitement
to people that are in exciting proffessions?

As I hit my next sharp turn with my Midget, I'll have to agree.

Fred
1963 Midget MK I 1098CG "A real Mean Machine"